what bluetooth headphone you guys use?

tozz88

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't use a bt headset. I use the jabra clipper. It lets you plug in your existing headset and broadcast over bluetooth. Its also cool because you can plug it into th aux port on your car radio and stream your android while driving.

michaelp68

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Plantronics Backbeat Go. They're Bluetooth stereo earbuds. Just bought them. They work well so far.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

KrisC123

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I dont have a prime (yet) but i own a pair of sony ericsson MW600. i've had them for a good while now, the best part about them is you can plug in any 3.5 mm earphones and make them bluetooth (i plug in my hifi aux lead and listen to my music (almost) wirelessly. battery life is pretty good, signal and sound quality are both pretty good too. you could probably pick a set up for pretty cheap now too.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I have my RF-MAB2's paired with my GSII and my Ipod Touch and they never lose a connection. Faulty pair maybe?

I use it on my Infuse phone,pc,mp3 player etc no problem,but the only device Im having problem with is My transformer prime. Did u try to pair it with your transformer prime? U do have a transformer prime right?

Crezymunky

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
I use Sony BT50 headphones. Really enjoy them. sound quality is pretty good, though not as good as wired, at least for lossless stuff. everything else should be ok. nice low end, not too strong but enough to feel the low end, decent highs, some frequencies feel a little stifled, but overall i think they are worth the money.

mforward

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I also have the RF-MAB2. Still works like a champ after 2.5 years. Just bought my wife a pair for her birthday and she loves it. Not sure why you're losing connection with yours

I was wondering what bluetooth headphones you guys use? My Rocketfish RF-MAB2 losing connection.