looking for a hard case (not leather case pls)

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I been looking for a hard shell case for my Prime and can`t seem to find it anywhere. I just need one for the prime itself not the keyboard. And has anyone tried the silicon case that they sell on ebay for cheap?

Glyphosate

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the gum drop case about a week ago and really like it. It adds bulk and weight but provides great peace of mind with a 4 year old in the house. Plus it feels good in my hands.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I got the gum drop case about a week ago and really like it. It adds bulk and weight but provides great peace of mind with a 4 year old in the house. Plus it feels good in my hands.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums

Yeah I just ordered my gumdrop when dpizz450 told me about it , I think it`s worth it too,,i should get it tomorrow. I have a 7yr old who occupies my Prime too lol,,,,thanks for the advice

Last edited:

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
With the dock protecting the screen when closed, and, being careful with it, I have decided I don't really need a case. I entertained the idea for a while, but, decided I'd keep the money. I keep my Prime in a leather bound semi-padded binder that zips closed. When I want to use it, I take it out and I'm careful with it. I like how sleek and slim it is without a case. I'm really careful with it and it's never in a scenario where I'd be concerned about dropping it. My phone, however, is a much different story. My phone's case has saved me from needing a new phone on countless occasions.

If I had to get a case though, the Gumdrop looks really nice. It's a shame they don't make cases for Android phones, at least not that I saw.:'(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech