I really don't know what's wrong with it. I had it plugged in over night and it would not turn on the next morning. I've owned this thing since 1/11/12, and put it through a full semester of abuse. I'll be sending it in under warranty back to new egg tomorrow. Hope all goes well
    05-27-2012 05:15 PM
    Sucks it died. Hope you get a new one or it gets fixed!
    05-28-2012 08:36 PM
    Newegg is generally pretty good with warranty repairs/replacements. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from DROID RAZR MAXX.
    05-28-2012 08:43 PM
    Man that sucks it may have got hit with a power surge or something. I remember an old laptop of mine did that. Had it plugged up worked fine the night before the next day wouldn't turn on. Got a prime and never looked back. Hope all goes well for you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums
    05-28-2012 08:51 PM
    Well, I called new egg today and they informed me that it was still under the manufacture warranty. I've loved it from day one, and never had any issues. Would a power surge have killed the keyboard too? It still works and the tablet was docked.
    05-29-2012 12:48 AM
    Try holding the on-off button down for about 2 minutes or until you feel the start up vibration it should start up mine shut itself down last night to and it took a long time to start this morning. but it did start, give it a try.
    05-29-2012 08:29 AM
    Well, I called new egg today and they informed me that it was still under the manufacture warranty. I've loved it from day one, and never had any issues. Would a power surge have killed the keyboard too? It still works and the tablet was docked.
    Good, glad that you'll get it resolved with no cost to you.

I doubt it. If you had a USB keyboard plugged into your computer and it was hit with a surge, I would think the keyboard would still work. That's my guess anyway. I always plug my electronics in through Belkin surge protectors anyway, so, not even sure if I've ever been hit with one.
    05-29-2012 08:38 AM
    I find that getting a paperclip and hitting the reset button tends to bring it back from the dead in this rare happening.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums
    05-29-2012 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD