latest Prime update 9.4.2.28

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Yea, everyone at work always thinks I have a tiny laptop. Then when I say no, undock the tablet and hand it to them, they are like, "woh..." Then we proceed to talk about how awesome it is. :D
I love the look on their faces when I do that. Especially if they're completely unimpressed about my "netbook" at first. When I pull the tablet off of the dock, a lot of people ask, "how did you do that?"

Sometimes, I can hear the plink plink of saliva dripping.

"And how much does that cost?"

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Update to an earlier post, I am getting some minor screen flickering on the bottom left corner at random times. Around where the back arrow is.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
60% of the time, It works every time!

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I didn't notice it, but I haven't seen any either. Wow, even Chrome is working better.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuy88

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Same here.

At least until as of yesterday I could've agreed as well, but now my tablet is rebooting more often than it was prior to the update. I'm nervous to keep multiple apps open now in fear of yet another crash. It was doing great for 4 straight days with smooth performance and no reboots whatsoever, now its back...:(. I wish Asus would fix this problem because it is extremely frustrating...

nedqadams

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Update to an earlier post, I am getting some minor screen flickering on the bottom left corner at random times. Around where the back arrow is.

Sent via my Galaxy Nexus
60% of the time, It works every time!

I just started noticing this as well. Lower left (back key) and left side of screen in Google maps and Gmail.
Also using Smart Keyboard it jumps up and down a little.
Anyone know of a fix?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

nedqadams

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Flickering seems to have gone away with a reboot.

I now have a white spot in the middle of the screen though.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

ba4g

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Yea, everyone at work always thinks I have a tiny laptop. Then when I say no, undock the tablet and hand it to them, they are like, "woh..." Then we proceed to talk about how awesome it is. :D
I just showed some kids at the coffee shop how TP undock's, they were blown away.

givver

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

I am getting this too after the .28 update as well as along the left size. I had never experienced it until this update. I have also noticed that my Prime is not really slow. It sometimes take 5 seconds before it responds to button presses, where before the update i had no problems. I also get the occasional bouncing of my screen where it everything on the screen including the back and home buttons will move up and down a few pixels. Rebooting usually fixes it but it keeps coming back.
For me .28 was a big step backwards.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Prime back from Asus, and, I can't seem to get the update. I keep trying but it keeps telling me I'm up to date. I just assumed I would have had it when I got it back (mobo was replaced and it was reset), but, no dice.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670