1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Xfinity Player issues?

Anyone out there having problems with the Xfinity Player on the Prime? On a daily basis it will lock up and I have to do a hard reset.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Xfinity Player issues?

Ya ever since the newest update my Xfinity Player has not been working. Mine will get to the point where the video is about to start and then it says something like "video could not be found". It is rather annoying so I did send an email to xfinity support hopefully it can be fixed soon

ROM
    Stock

No issues here. Just watched Falling Skies this afternoon. No buffering, no skipping. All good.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by m4gicm4n View Post
    Ya ever since the newest update my Xfinity Player has not been working. Mine will get to the point where the video is about to start and then it says something like "video could not be found". It is rather annoying so I did send an email to xfinity support hopefully it can be fixed soon

Try uninstalling and reinstalling. That fixed that issue for me.

I have to Motorola Xoom, running Honeycomb v4.1.1. Ijust downloaded the Xfinity Player app, and no matter what I try to watch, the Audio is about 2 seconds ahead of the video. Is this a settings issue? If so, someone help please!
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Quote Originally Posted by pappolarbear View Post
    I have to Motorola Xoom, running Honeycomb v4.1.1. Ijust downloaded the Xfinity Player app, and no matter what I try to watch, the Audio is about 2 seconds ahead of the video. Is this a settings issue? If so, someone help please!
    If you are running honeycomb, you are not version 4.1. 4.1 is Jellybean, 3.x is Honeycomb. Have You tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? Also, this is the transformer prime section of the forums, and you have a xoom. We don't have the xoom and so can't verify what you're saying.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Yes, you might want to try posting this in the Xoom forum, or, the General Help and How To forum. Probably get a better answer there.

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the xfinity app but can't find anywhere to watch TV on the prime. All I can do is tell my dvr to record upcoming programs.
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Do you have the Xfinity TV App? Or the Xfinity TV Player? I see both in Play. The Player seems to let you watch On Demand stuff, not the other one. If you don't have the Player, try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Devinator View Post
    Do you have the Xfinity TV App? Or the Xfinity TV Player? I see both in Play. The Player seems to let you watch On Demand stuff, not the other one. If you don't have the Player, try that.
    Thank you!!!
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

No problem. Glad that fixed your problem.
    Troll Headhunter

ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

Glad to hear you got it resolved. Nice Job Devin
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

Thanks Val!!