Transformer Prime received update from ASUS, not JB

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Same, double checked, no update. Maybe it is 28? If it's not, take and post a screenshot of the about tablet part of settings. What is the version number? Any new features?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Same, double checked, no update. Maybe it is 28? If it's not, take and post a screenshot of the about tablet part of settings. What is the version number? Any new features?

That's a good idea Val. I hope it's .28. I better not be missing out on updates, even if they are minor. Lol.

I'd be surprised if this wasn't .28 though. Why would they be releasing an update shortly before releasing JB?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, nothing looks like it changed, but I swear I had already received the .28 update. But sure enough that's the version I'm on???

Hmm, I dunno, that's strange. I'll check if I have any updates next week. I didn't hear anything about any updates coming down the line though. m:confused:

Lawrence76taylor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to get JB. It's my last chance to get rid of the lag. It still stalls way more than my gs2. Should have kept the galaxy 8.9, it didn't have any issues, but I thought the prime was going yo be the best.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you running the stock ROM? I am and I have some hangups, but, I'm sure they will all go away with JB. I would think if you ran some custom ROMs on the Prime, it'd probably be a lot smoother, but, I'm not going to risk it until after my manufacturer warranty is up.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, ROMs can make an unreal difference in the performance of your device. However, Since Asus already has jb for the tf300, I wouldn't be surprised if we have jelly bean before october.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Yea, it seems kinda silly to not wait for it to be official at this point. I'm definitely looking forward to it. My usage of my Prime continues to go up as time progresses. I never would have guessed how much I use it. A year ago I would have laughed if someone told me I'd have a tablet one day. Now I'm so glad I have it.

I might even have two soon. I think I might be getting an older 7" tablet from a buddy who doesn't need it and is moving out of the country (they got it for free anyway). Gonna try and set it up in my car to replace the in dash stereo. Hoping to have that in about a week and start planning.

ba4g

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Can't wait to get JB. It's my last chance to get rid of the lag. It still stalls way more than my gs2. Should have kept the galaxy 8.9, it didn't have any issues, but I thought the prime was going yo be the best.

The games are outstanding, but if your just trying to do some lite work while email downloads in the back ground, it gets all laggy. Just not cool.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Running EOS JB on my prime and its perfect... I agree though, its sucks you gotta go custom to get a great experience.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc