Those who have RMA'd?

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
That's where I'm at now. He said he would assess the situation. I wasn't super comfortable with that. I want them to come clean and just issue a recall, lol.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
That's where I'm at now. He said he would assess the situation. I wasn't super comfortable with that. I want them to come clean and just issue a recall, lol.

I certainly understand. There are still rumors on XDA about some other solution they plan to offer. I still say they need to do an upgrade plan to the 700 or something of the sort. LOL

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Well, I will contact him when I have some time and see what he has to say. I'm not going to rush into this because I don't want to be without my Prime for two weeks, lol.

While an upgrade would be cool, I would just be happy if what I purchased was working as intended.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, I will contact him when I have some time and see what he has to say. I'm not going to rush into this because I don't want to be without my Prime for two weeks, lol.

While an upgrade would be cool, I would just be happy if what I purchased was working as intended.

I know exactly what you mean!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Where do I go to start the return procedure? Mine refuses to boot. Just the screen lights up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Customer support: 1.888.678.3688.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

Uberrob

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
So I have several things that need to be fixed on my tablet (the vibration device is loose, screen separation at the top and something else I don't remember off the top of my head. lol Anyways I use my tablet a ton for work so I am trying to figure out a good time to send it in, but wanted to know from people who have sent theirs in how long it took. I know it is at least a few weeks, but was wondering some people actual times to get it back? Thanks!

I sent mine in for repair in October (I had the green rear camera of death problem) and the turnaround was bizarrely fast: roughly 5 days. The Asus support tracking site was also extremely helpful, I could check on its progress every step of the way. Yay Asus.

Scoundrellv

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
My turn around time was 23 days. It left my hands on the 3rd of dec. reached them the 6th. and just got it back after many phone calls and no reply from support whatsoever. I had problems with both the docking station and the tablet. and sent both in. The station come back on the 21st, the tablet the 26th. without going into great detail let's just say customer service was horrible.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My turn around time was 23 days. It left my hands on the 3rd of dec. reached them the 6th. and just got it back after many phone calls and no reply from support whatsoever. I had problems with both the docking station and the tablet. and sent both in. The station come back on the 21st, the tablet the 26th. without going into great detail let's just say customer service was horrible.

That was an awfully long time. I wonder why it took them so long to get your Prime back to you. And it sucks about the poor customer service. I hope your issues were properly addressed so you don't have to send it in again any time soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance