Dear valued customer
Thank you for contacting ASUS Technical Service
Hi,it seems that the problem is with the latest version,would you mind performing wipe data to see whether it has been improved.And we will try our best to fix the problem you met with in the next fota.Please back up all of your
personal information before proceeding.
1. Press and hold down “power button” until the system shuts down.
2. Remove the SD card from Eee Pad.
3. Press and hold down “Volume down” button first, and then press and hold down the “Power” button until the screen below appears.
4. Do not press any buttons until the screen below appears.
5. There’s a line “Press to execute, to cancel wiping data. Press Volume Up button to execute the “Wipe Data”.
6. After the “Wipe Data” process is done, it will reboot automatically. Then Eee Pad should be able to enter the system successfully. If the actions above still do no help,I then suggest you to RMA it to have it repaired.
Welcome to refer Troubleshooting & FAQ for ASUS products in ASUS
website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Wish you a nice day!