Is it possible to pull the apk for the ASUS My Bookshelf app?

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I've found that to be my absolute favorite ereader app of all the ones I've tried. It has everything I want. The problem is that I can't have it on my GS3. I tried to pull the apk but it was a system file I'm assuming and I couldn't grab it with MyAppSharer. Is there another way to get this apk on my GS3? Will it even work on my GS3?

Thanks.
K--

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I've found that to be my absolute favorite ereader app of all the ones I've tried. It has everything I want. The problem is that I can't have it on my GS3. I tried to pull the apk but it was a system file I'm assuming and I couldn't grab it with MyAppSharer. Is there another way to get this apk on my GS3? Will it even work on my GS3?

Thanks.
K--

Did you search Google for the APK?

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
That's risky. You might rind one with a virus. It's safer to download the stock Rom, unzip it, and grab the apk from system/app

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
If you Googled it real quick and found it on a reputable site/forum, it'd save some time.

I have yet to get a virus on any of my devices, so, I have no reason to be afraid... yet, lol.

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Tried googling for the apk, but I had no luck. I'd love to download the stock rom, but I've never gone about doing that. Sounds interesting. Is that something I can just google and do?

Droid Brick

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Air Droid not work? I'm not sure if you'd need to be rooted to access it or not. I've used Air Droid before for grabbing apks but I'm not sure about it being a system file. Hope you've solved the issue by now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech