- 46 Posts
- Nook: CM7.1
Flash player on prime
Whenever I try and use a website that has flash, the browser force closes on me. I've tried this in the stock browser, Firefox and the older version of dolphin. I'm on jellybean but I still have it installed from ICS. anyone got any work around? Btw the website I've been trying is the video episode player on the south park website.
Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201
- 10-26-2012, 08:56 PM #2
- 10-26-2012, 10:35 PM #3
- 10-26-2012, 10:37 PM #4
- 10-26-2012, 11:09 PM #5
- 10-27-2012, 09:17 AM #6
- 730 Posts
Re: Flash player on prime
They have the Flash apk at XDA. If you have a device with Flash, use ES File Explorer or Astro to backup the Flash apk and side load it to the TP.
Firefox is in the Play Store. Chrome has never had Flash support.
Here's a link to the Flash apk on XDA, but you might have to sign up to download it.
And here are step by step instructions from Alex Dobie:
Last edited by Cobravision; 10-27-2012 at 08:38 PM.
- By manu2012 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 19Last Post: 06-04-2012, 04:17 AM
- By PanchoPlanet in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2012, 11:30 AM
- By Jim75th in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2011, 10:42 PM
- By kingvargas27 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2011, 09:10 PM
- By SmokeCrawler in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 11-30-2010, 12:48 AM