- 11-01-2012, 09:35 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: How to play music from laptop to EEE pad?
You could use Google Music or other of the same type of apps for your music. It's what I use and it has worked very well. You can even make some of you favorite music available on the device so you can listen to it even if you don't have a wifi connection.
For photos I use Dropbox. Its the same thing though, you can favorite the photos you want access to all the time so that they are available with and internet connection.
Hope that helps.
- 11-01-2012, 09:36 AM #3
- By 0pusX in forum Android AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-08-2013, 12:44 AM
- By pyromnt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2012, 09:44 AM
- By sasha in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2012, 04:09 PM
- By rlb12345 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2012, 12:28 AM
- By JohannFu in forum Barnes & Noble NookReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:43 AM