Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Devinator
  • 1 Post By dedduck0121
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    After several unsuccessful visits to Best Buy I'm now deciding to sell my TF201 and dock. Anyone have any ideas on the best place to sell it? Craigslist? Ebay?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Either of those would probably work.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Thanks, I'm just looking for an audience that would know or even care what it is.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  4. #4  
    Va1ha11a's Avatar
    Troll Headhunter

    Posts
    1,051 Posts
    ROM
    Drew's CMX/Stock/Stock

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Try the AC marketplace

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  5. #5  
    Devinator's Avatar
    Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō

    Posts
    4,373 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Stock/CM9

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Thanked by:
    Va1ha11a likes this.
  6. #6  
    dedduck0121's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    I literally just sold mine on Ebay. Took me 2 trys.

    Did a 7 day Buy it Now - Bundled with the keyboard dock and it didnt sell.

    The second time I did a 10 day Buy it Now/Best Offer with just the Tablet, original box, charger, and manuals, 3 cases, 16 gb card and it sold within the first 2 days.

    I just need to sell the keyboard dock now.
  7. #7  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Quote Originally Posted by dedduck0121 View Post
    I literally just sold mine on Ebay. Took me 2 trys.

    Did a 7 day Buy it Now - Bundled with the keyboard dock and it didnt sell.

    The second time I did a 10 day Buy it Now/Best Offer with just the Tablet, original box, charger, and manuals, 3 cases, 16 gb card and it sold within the first 2 days.

    I just need to sell the keyboard dock now.
    Put that on separate now. I bet there are lots of people wanting the dock.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  8. #8  
    dedduck0121's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Just sold it. Wasn't up there for more than 2 days.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  9. #9  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Quote Originally Posted by dedduck0121 View Post
    Just sold it. Wasn't up there for more than 2 days.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    So what did you get for it all together? If you don't mind me asking?

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  10. #10  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Also, now that you're using the Nexus 7, how does it compare to the TF201? Minus the keyboard of course.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  11. #11  
    dedduck0121's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    So what did you get for it all together? If you don't mind me asking?

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Auction 1- Sold near mint 32gb Prime, 3 cases, 16gb micro SD for $300+shipping

    Auction 2 - Sold near mint keyboard dock for $110 Free Ship

    Total $400



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  
    dedduck0121's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Also, now that you're using the Nexus 7, how does it compare to the TF201? Minus the keyboard of course.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    I actually really am enjoying the Nexus 7. I sold the TF201 for nothing more than to get something more portable. The power is such a small unit is impressive and am finding 4.2 undated very nice and useful.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  13. #13  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Quote Originally Posted by dedduck0121 View Post
    Auction 1- Sold near mint 32gb Prime, 3 cases, 16gb micro SD for $300+shipping

    Auction 2 - Sold near mint keyboard dock for $110 Free Ship

    Total $400



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Wow that is a great deal

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  14. #14  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,266 Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Quote Originally Posted by dedduck0121 View Post
    I actually really am enjoying the Nexus 7. I sold the TF201 for nothing more than to get something more portable. The power is such a small unit is impressive and am finding 4.2 undated very nice and useful.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Nothing beats the pure google experience. Especially when you can get the Nexus 7 and still have a few $$$ in your pocket afterwards.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  15. #15  
    dedduck0121's Avatar

    Posts
    154 Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default Re: Anyone successfully sold their TF201?

    Yep it sure was. I wanted to move it fast since I got the nexus 7 and ,might be picking up a Note 2 off contract or a SIII used

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    badbrad17 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:46 PM
  2. Anyone Sold Their N1 With Gingerbread ?
    By going_home in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 05:30 PM
  4. Anyone taking back their Incredible
    By c6corvettezo6 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:41 AM
  5. Anyone successfully root'd their N1?
    By Ryan32 in forum Google Nexus One Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions