- 11 Posts
Hidden SSID not working with TF201
I have 3 computers + 1 tablet in my home network. I upgraded the router and tried to configure the new network to hide and not to broadcast the SSID. All computers connected fine with the new settings, but the ATP did not connect.
I found the same issue is occurring in the TF700.
While I can re enable SSId broadcast, I think this is a bug and should be corrected in fututre updates.
I know professional network hackers can detect the network even if the SSID is hidden, but this is not the point here. The feature exists in all wifi routers, then why not be compliant to all other wifi enabled devices?
- By modplan in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 31Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:42 PM
- By DroidRulz in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM
- By jopela in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2010, 09:57 AM
- By mjesenovec in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2010, 03:33 AM
- By chipwich in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:52 PM