- 1 Posts
I am new to this forum, and forums in general for that matter. I recently upgrated to JB. And recently also let the battery go to zero, by accident. Now my TF201 does not charge while on the keyboard dock, even after 70% power. I have tried cold booting, and doing a factory reset. Help!!
- 11-18-2012, 06:01 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 09:00 AM #3
Re: Battery/Charging Issue
You mean while the Prime is in the Dock and plugged into the wall it wont charge? Or when it's not plugged into the wall, but, in the dock, power doesn't transfer from the dock to the Prime?
There is an app called Asus Keyboard. You can try clearing cache/data on that. I don't think it's on onscreen keyboard because there is another app called Android Keyboard.
- 11-19-2012, 09:02 AM #4
- By Moo Cow in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 48Last Post: 10-22-2013, 12:51 PM
- By maynardjk13 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 19Last Post: 02-22-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Ed Witles in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:28 PM
- By anon36845 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:46 AM
- By Chondog in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:00 PM