Battery/Charging Issue

Korpellas Kitchen

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I am new to this forum, and forums in general for that matter. I recently upgrated to JB. And recently also let the battery go to zero, by accident. Now my TF201 does not charge while on the keyboard dock, even after 70% power. I have tried cold booting, and doing a factory reset. Help!!

frsimpson

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Interesting issue. I found that after my JB upgrade it took a while for things to settle out. I would check batter, under setting and look to see whats eating your battery.
Rick

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
You mean while the Prime is in the Dock and plugged into the wall it wont charge? Or when it's not plugged into the wall, but, in the dock, power doesn't transfer from the dock to the Prime?

There is an app called Asus Keyboard. You can try clearing cache/data on that. I don't think it's on onscreen keyboard because there is another app called Android Keyboard.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
When I updated, I noticed that a lot of my settings had changed after noticing some weird incidents during my daily use. So I echo the above post...check your settings and also keep an eye out as the upgrade "settles".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney