- 718 Posts
has anybody RMA'd due to ANR issues with the browser?
still having issues with my prime, I've had to manually update to JB and then to the bugfix they released after that. my browser is horrible, always freezing for a few seconds and then popping up with the "browser is not responding do you want to close it?" dialogue. I've factory reset it a few times already and still the same issue. has anyone RMA'd their prime for this reason? and has it fixed the issue?
- 12-17-2012, 08:17 PM #2
- 12-18-2012, 10:53 PM #3
- 12-19-2012, 12:10 PM #4
- By MrTD in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 22Last Post: 12-23-2011, 10:21 AM
- By cdf3 in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 9Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:54 PM
- By Jason Black in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:59 PM
- By evilmunkeh in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 76Last Post: 02-23-2011, 01:37 PM
- By in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM