How can I remove CWM recovery with ADB?
Need some help please. just did something pretty dumb in a moment of not thinking. i went into rom manager and flashed cwm recovery (I'm using Hairy Bean 1.51 with TWRP) over the damn TWRP recovery, then did a system backup through rom manager. now I can boot into the rom, but no chance of recovery (as i'm guessing there is a twrp/cwm and possibly jb/ics conflict - if the rom manager flashed ics cwm recovery)
how do I get back my twrp recovery?
NB. Rom manager shows both TWRP recovery as well as CWM flashed and I can choose which i want to use... but when I pick TWRP, I still cannot access recovery. Is there an ADB command I can use to remove CWM and then reinstall TWRP? (I already tried installing the TWRP over it hoping to overwrite, but both recoveries still exist)
- 03-20-2013, 06:45 PM #3
- By herbmmm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2012, 02:04 PM
- By ElectroJoe in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2012, 11:50 AM
- By antgly in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2011, 01:21 PM
- By sandman512 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 11:05 AM
- By burzlurker in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2010, 10:59 AM