- 1 Posts
ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime - Trying to reset to stock ...
I recently decided that it was time to get a clean slate on my Prime. After performing a factory reset I was dismayed to find that I had the most current build but had the old purple/blue quick bar and a serious battery hog for a dock. To top it off my dock will not read an SD card. I tried downloading the build again and popped it on my microSD but am at a loss at what to do. Any help is appreciated.
- By dextorboot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:00 PM
- By Chris8414 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2013, 06:05 PM
- By ismaelish2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:29 AM
- By Gianfranco Gargano in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:35 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:39 PM