1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime - WatchESPN app do longer works after update

I got the update a few days ago on my tablet and it broke the authorization I had with TWC. When it takes me to the TWC auth page, the app locks up. Anyone else?

Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

Default Re: ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime - WatchESPN app do longer works after update

I just watched part of the Ole Miss game on my Transformer Prime this morning.. Have you tried an uninstall/reinstall?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime - WatchESPN app do longer works after update

Thanks for the reply. I tried an uninstall/reinstall, as well as a data chache wipe, and a reboot. Still just sits there at the jump screen telling me it is taking me to the TWC login screen. I got the update on my galaxy nexus and had no problems logging in with TWC there. Wondering if I should do a factory reset anyway. It is terribly laggy and a major disappointment since the updates from ICS.

I had the same problem. Found version 1.6.6.1 on amazon app store and it restored my ability to watch on my transformer T201.

Posted via Android Central App