Anyone have luck with Angry Birds Go?

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've tried installing it a bunch of times, but all it does is go to a black screen for a second and then pops back to the home page.

Has anyone been able to play Angry Birds Go on their Transformer Prime?

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Looks like it's a bust. Almost all of the Play Store reviews from Transformer Prime owners mention the black screen and force close.

rreynolds5019

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I have both a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (Cyanogen Mod 10.2) & a Samsung Galaxy 10.2 tablet (Cyanogen Mod 10.1). Angry Birds Go works great on my phone but a black screen on tablet. All this newbie jabber about clearing cache & data are from want-a-be technicians. Could be a permissions or memory structure issue. Just for kicks I'm going to try different dpi settings, if anything works I'll report back. I think the Finns back at Rovio need to fix this soon or admit a problem in the compatibility of this device.

forumandroidcentral

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Also _NOT_ WORKING:
on ASUS Eee Pad with NVIDIA Tegra 2 Android 4
all it does is go to a black screen for a second and then pops back to the home page
I have bought telepods for my son, but the game is not starting :mad:

Oscar AM

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
The same problem; all it does is go to a black screen for a second and then pops back to the home page in a Sony Tablet S (SGTP111) with Tegra 2.

Art Zainio

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I have HTC one and now same problem, after today angry birds go update. Before update, game works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

:-\I have HTC one and now same problem, after today angry birds go update. Before update, game works fine.

Cobravision

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Not even sure when they fixed it, but it appears Rovio finally got Go to work on the Transformer Prime. It's slow as a mother just to load and stutters really badly during play, but it's something.

Kobe Fish

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a problem with angry birds go on my samsung galaxy tab (SGH-T859). When i open it, it goes into a black but slightly blue screen and after a few seconds, it just forces me back into the home screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith