Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone have luck with Angry Birds Go?

I've tried installing it a bunch of times, but all it does is go to a black screen for a second and then pops back to the home page.

Has anyone been able to play Angry Birds Go on their Transformer Prime?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Anyone have luck with Angry Birds Go?

Looks like it's a bust. Almost all of the Play Store reviews from Transformer Prime owners mention the black screen and force close.

I have both a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (Cyanogen Mod 10.2) & a Samsung Galaxy 10.2 tablet (Cyanogen Mod 10.1). Angry Birds Go works great on my phone but a black screen on tablet. All this newbie jabber about clearing cache & data are from want-a-be technicians. Could be a permissions or memory structure issue. Just for kicks I'm going to try different dpi settings, if anything works I'll report back. I think the Finns back at Rovio need to fix this soon or admit a problem in the compatibility of this device.

Angry Re: Anyone have luck with Angry Birds Go?

Also _NOT_ WORKING:
    on ASUS Eee Pad with NVIDIA Tegra 2 Android 4
    all it does is go to a black screen for a second and then pops back to the home page
    I have bought telepods for my son, but the game is not starting

The same problem; all it does is go to a black screen for a second and then pops back to the home page in a Sony Tablet S (SGTP111) with Tegra 2.

I have HTC one and now same problem, after today angry birds go update. Before update, game works fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I have HTC one and now same problem, after today angry birds go update. Before update, game works fine.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Not even sure when they fixed it, but it appears Rovio finally got Go to work on the Transformer Prime. It's slow as a mother just to load and stutters really badly during play, but it's something.