- 12-14-2013, 09:20 PM #3
Re: Anyone have luck with Angry Birds Go?
I have both a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone (Cyanogen Mod 10.2) & a Samsung Galaxy 10.2 tablet (Cyanogen Mod 10.1). Angry Birds Go works great on my phone but a black screen on tablet. All this newbie jabber about clearing cache & data are from want-a-be technicians. Could be a permissions or memory structure issue. Just for kicks I'm going to try different dpi settings, if anything works I'll report back. I think the Finns back at Rovio need to fix this soon or admit a problem in the compatibility of this device.
- 12-30-2013, 06:51 AM #4
- 01-10-2014, 10:39 PM #5
- 02-19-2014, 05:10 AM #6
- 12-18-2014, 03:50 PM #8
- 09-19-2015, 07:05 PM #9
- By diesteldorf in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2015, 05:50 AM
- By fabyprado123 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2014, 10:26 PM
- By Bryant Laney in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:19 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:28 AM
- By Wocli in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 04:32 AM