Stock browser doesn't show which link you select

Morbo#AC

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
Spent 45 minutes at Bestbuy comparing Transformer, Thrive with Galaxy 10.1.

The only thing that i didn't like with the Asus (apart from keyboard lag in browser - which was also present in Galaxy10.1 and Toshiba Thrive), is that when you select a link in the browser, it doesn't highlight/shade the link so you know you selected it.

This really surprised me, I thought this was a stock android browser thing, unless Asus stripped it away? Like on my phone, if i "click" or hold my finger on a link in the browser, it puts a light shading behind the link and puts a box around it, so i know i have the right link selected before I let go of my finger from the screen and "click" on the link.

Is there anyway to change this in the Transformer stock browser?

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
@ the OP: I put in the same 45 mins at my local Best Buy. Overall what did you think of those 3? I'm in a general dilemma on which one to go for. BB does have a 14 day return, but stil...

P.S. sorry for hijacking the subject

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Mine will only get underlined and color changed if I hold my finger there for a while. On the phone, it works great and I can tell what I'm about to "click" on. But on the tablet, it doesn't seem to show up.

I just zoom in when there are a bunch of links close together to make sure I'm clicking on the one I want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18