Do I have a Lemon?

woolooloo

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got my TF a couple days ago, in 3 days of light usage, it has locked up so that I need to hold down the power button for 10 seconds (or whatever) probably 10 times. It also reboots on its own all the time, I'll have it sitting on the table next to me sleeping and notice the screen turn on by itself as it reboots. I've probably noticed that a couple dozen times and who knows how many times its done it that I haven't noticed.

Otherwise I like the device, but obvious I can't live with it like this. I have factory reset twice including once while installing today's firmware update. It hasn't helped. I even noticed it reboot on its own once after I had factory reset it and it was as the start screen. WTF?

So this isn't normal right? I don't know whether to return it for a refund or for an exchange.

darkmanx2g

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
yes, twice
Yeah unfortunetly sounds like your device is a lemon. Mine works perfectly well. No light bleed. Snappy with 3.1 Honeycomb. Had it two weeks and then bought the dock. Absolutely amazing what Asus has fabricated. Transformer is hands down the best honeycomb tab this instant. At first I wanted the galaxy tab 10.1 since i was satisfied with the galaxy s phones rooted of course. But Asus hit a homerun with the transformer. Get it replaced asap. Asus you will not be disappointed when its working as intended. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood