Jawbone Jambox

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
im holding out for the supertooth box on amazon... last time i checked it was around $130
I got the supertooth box in March on sale for $100. Love it. Used it at a July 4th pool party and had great sound and volume for the gathering and the built-in battery lasted for about 4 or 5 hours (and could have probably gone longer).. I think the Jambox is louder on a decibels per cubic inch basis (better portability). But still, overpriced at this time...

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Yes, that's it. And I wouldn't necessarily say it is better, just better value. It's definitely good sounding but significantly bigger than the Jambox. I have not had the opportunity to test them side-by-side for audio quality and volume. All I can say is that the Jambox appears to be overpriced and the Supertooth does what I need it to do and does it well. If the Jambox sounds as good as and is as loud as the Supertooth at the smaller form factor, then I would likely pay a slight premium for it vs. the Supertooth.

imtravis

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Just checked on Amazon it's down to $125. If I didn't already have my Jambox (and had fallen in love with it), I'd pick one of these up (depending on the sound). I do have to admit, the Jambox was easy to pair for me, and love the flexibility with it.. Sounds great and fills the office in the morning (even drowns out the drone of servers in the next room).