I got the Honeycomb 3.2 update - Software number screen shot

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys,

We should not complain at all, at least when talking about Asus updates. Three of them in short time and when they said they were coming. Good! This is what I have now, so everyone knows what software we are getting.

1- Let's start saying that Netflix is not working for me. I get the message below.

Sorry, we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please visit the Netflix wesite (12001).

This is when I try to play a movie.

2- Now the cursor is a little animated circle.

3- The compatibility Zoom feature is there.

4- I do not remember that we were able to see the applications running when going to Settings - Battery Use - Applications, now I can see them. Please confirm.

5- Audio is better? I believe so.

Last edited:

ShadowCatcher

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

We should not complain at all, at least when talking about Asus updates. Three of them in short time and when they said they were coming. Good! This is what I have now, so everyone knows what software we are getting.

Thanks! I was going to post a screenshot but you beat me to it. Mine is exactly the same.

Mustang46L

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
4- I do not remember that we were able to see the applications running when going to Settings - Battery Use - Applications, now I can see them. Please confirm.

Nope, that is new and good to hear. I hate needing third party software to tell me things that should be built it. Thanks for the screenshot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol