1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    All devices rooted.

Default DUN via bluetooth?

I have searched and it appears that bluetooth DUN via the transformer and PDA net on a phone isn't possible. Does anyone know differently, or of a work around? It is possible to pair the transformer to the phone, but not actually make a connection.

Default Re: DUN via bluetooth?

Do you mean PDAnet Tablet?
    Bluetooth DUN is actually ran on your phone, not the tablet. (DUN = DialUp Network)

Works great for getting tablet out over bluetooth.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    All devices rooted.

Quote Originally Posted by sURFNmADNESS View Post
    Do you mean PDAnet Tablet?
    Bluetooth DUN is actually ran on your phone, not the tablet. (DUN = DialUp Network)

Works great for getting tablet out over bluetooth.
    Thanks. I know what DUN means, and yes I am talking about PDAnet via my EVO. It works with my laptop, but with the transformer, I am able to pair, but not connect. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by charlibob View Post
    Thanks. I know what DUN means, and yes I am talking about PDAnet via my EVO. It works with my laptop, but with the transformer, I am able to pair, but not connect. Too bad.
    Make sure to install the PDAnet "Tablet beta" version to both the transformer and your phone. It works fine with my droid 2g and the transformer.

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Anyone know if a Blackberry Bold 9700 on v6 OS can tether to TF101G through Bluetooth and use the phone's data connection? PdaNet doesn't appear to help and I have not been able to find anyone who has been able to make this work.

Cheer!

I tried to get my Blackberry 9700 to tether to my TF-101 over bluetooth for quite a while and gave up. It would pair and all that but the networking never functioned. I switched to an android phone now...

Using PDAnet Tablet. Works great AND allows me to wifi tether from the Tablet using the phone BT