newegg deal - tablet + dock 400

Atomicvoice

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a great deal....have been looking to get a tablet and kinda had my eye on the galaxy 10.1 but this sure looks good. Not that sure about the weight of the tablet tho

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-TechBargains&cm_mmc=AFC-TechBargains-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16834230018

popularbelief

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
i have the gTab ten and when i saw this on slickdeals i am thinking of returning it. while i absolutely love the gTab, the transformer has more options and the price is $100 less than the gTab. plus you're saving like $160 vs amazon's asus transformer combo. i been reading the newegg reviews and thinking i might be returning my gTab to sprint and copping this instead. the samsung keyboard dock just doesn't compare at all to this asus transformer.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It's a great deal and bums men out a bit. I just bought my TF yesterday at Best Buy and then spent last night and most of today playing around and setting it up to my liking. I think I might order from NewEgg and return the unopened NewEgg box to BB. Anyone know if the SKUs are the same?

Steve in CT

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

terpitude71

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
It's a great deal and bums men out a bit. I just bought my TF yesterday at Best Buy and then spent last night and most of today playing around and setting it up to my liking. I think I might order from NewEgg and return the unopened NewEgg box to BB. Anyone know if the SKUs are the same?

Steve in CT

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

the sku will be the same, but the serial number wont be

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just saw this today too and was pretty tempted. Makes me wonder, though -- is this a setup for that speculated Transformer 2 launch later in the fall?

Atomicvoice

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Yea.....I'm sure there is goin to be all kinda crazy stuff getting ready to come out here for black Friday and also Xmas....I ended up ordering the transformer yesterday....with the keyboard dock with it for free it was kinda hard to turn down....was looking at getting the galaxy. Then getting a Bluetooth keyboard for when I use it at work.....would be close to $550 or so. Got All that with ASus for $400. Always have that really nice new egg 30 day return policy :) if they say anything about a new tab. But I would hope that the new tab would still work with this dock....so I could just upgrade the tab and use the old one here or there or give it to my parents to use or sell it :-$

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yea.....I'm sure there is goin to be all kinda crazy stuff getting ready to come out here for black Friday and also Xmas....I ended up ordering the transformer yesterday....with the keyboard dock with it for free it was kinda hard to turn down....was looking at getting the galaxy. Then getting a Bluetooth keyboard for when I use it at work.....would be close to $550 or so. Got All that with ASus for $400. Always have that really nice new egg 30 day return policy :) if they say anything about a new tab. But I would hope that the new tab would still work with this dock....so I could just upgrade the tab and use the old one here or there or give it to my parents to use or sell it :-$

When I looked on NewEgg, they said the Transformer was subject to their "Computer Replacement Only Return Policy," which is no returns for refund, and returns within 30 days only for defect. You may want to double check that if you can, if your plan is to return it in the event of a Transformer 2 release within 30 days.

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
This may seem far fetched but if someone on here orders this package I will make you an offer on your free keyboard and you could drive the price on the tablet even further below 400. PM me if interested.

yapkuen

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, it looks like NewEgg has ended the free dock promotion and has replaced it with a $50 off when buying dock with tablet promotion, which is far less exciting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000