I just sold my Transformer, was it a fair deal?

muscal

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to get your guys opinion on this. I posted my 32gb transformer up on craigslist recently and ended up selling it today with the dock and HDMI cable for $450. I original had it up for $500 but nobody was biting. What do you guys think? Good deal?

P.S. I'm using the proceeds for the Transformer Prime.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
But u down right swindled him being that best buy is about to slash the price to $249 for black friday. Now that is the american way.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Yeah and will probably have 5 in stock and have to deal with people camping out 2 days before.

Minimum 10 per store. My local Best Buy has 25 as of lastnite. There are also 4 other Best Buys within 10 miles. This is not the best door buster they have so I think I am safe. With a max. 2 per person I have my wife and brother each at different stores. I am trying for 6 and 4 will be gifts.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Minimum 10 per store. My local Best Buy has 25 as of lastnite. There are also 4 other Best Buys within 10 miles. This is not the best door buster they have so I think I am safe. With a max. 2 per person I have my wife and brother each at different stores. I am trying for 6 and 4 will be gifts.

They say minimum but do not always have that number. I would like to get one and hopefully can get one in my area. If not I am sure once the prime is out the price will drop also.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
They say minimum but do not always have that number. I would like to get one and hopefully can get one in my area. If not I am sure once the prime is out the price will drop also.

True I only know the local number because I know an employee. I agree price will likely drop to 250 kinda fast after the prime release.

Stu2009

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site

GOOD LUCK with that "want list" purchase! Please update us on the B.F. event on Saturday...cheers

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
My local Best Buy has had a guy camping since last friday... 7 days before!! Of course he's the only one there, lol. *Cough* Virgin! *Cough*

I just ordered one from gamestop for $299. I will pay $50 extra to not have to deal with the crazy black friday shoppers and not be guaranteed to get one then anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress