Asus TF $249 (expired BF ad)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: Asus TF $249

Gamestop has the tf for $299 if you do not want to deal with the black friday crowds I would check that out, I bought one today from there because personally I would rather get to sleep than have to deal with all the crazy black friday shoppers.

mrmuhles

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Gamestop has the tf for $299 if you do not want to deal with the black friday crowds I would check that out, I bought one today from there because personally I would rather get to sleep than have to deal with all the crazy black friday shoppers.

I just tried to order it and it said that it is no longer for sale and removed it from my cart. Bummer. I guess I was a little late. There is not a Gamestop store close by either. I will keep looking. Thanks for the heads up thought.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

I just tried to order it and it said that it is no longer for sale and removed it from my cart. Bummer. I guess I was a little late. There is not a Gamestop store close by either. I will keep looking. Thanks for the heads up thought.

Yeah that's weird I just got my tracking information for my order with overnight shipping so should be here fri/sat. No problem just trying to help people out since I know not everyone wants to deal with the madness that is black friday.

Reactions: mrmuhles

mrmuhles

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Premuim1 - Thanks for the heads up regardless. I am more of an online shopper looking for a great deal. I am not one that wants to go out and brave Black Friday deals. These forums are great for advice. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Premuim1 - Thanks for the heads up regardless. I am more of an online shopper looking for a great deal. I am not one that wants to go out and brave Black Friday deals. These forums are great for advice. Thanks and Happy Holidays to you all!!!!

Agree I have to work friday morning so I saw that deal and thought I would let others know. Online is so much less of a hassle than going in store which is not guaranteed to have much stock.

l_bean

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Currently posting this from my new TF that I picked up at bb. Their line was crazy before midnight so my wife and I went to target then old navy and after that the line had died down. We went and to our surprise they still had some left a few hours after midnight.

KCMike

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

Still a few left? Very nice! I wonder if there are any left at this time of the day? $249 is a great deal.

pstinger

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site

I picked up two last night. We only got there around 2000; they still had tickets when I was walking out.

Crowds weren't bad, really. BB handles things really well.

Reciprocal

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site

I got my transformer at best buy. I was one of the first 100 people in line and barely got a voucher ticket. Hopefully others were able to get theirs. For 249, it was a great price.

mrmuhles

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

Lucky dogs. I tried. Line was really long at BB here and I did not get one. I will have to keep an eye out for other deals. I did order the dock for $99 though. Now just need the tablet.

redman213

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Anyone notice how the model number and color for the 249 one was different than a regular transformer? They handed me a different box before checkout and handed methe tf101 x1 model later. I looked it up got various answers. Some say its because the x1model was made cheaper without gorilla glass and some say its the same. The specs say it has an ips dislpay but the display on the transformer looks like crap compared to my iphones ips display.

b334953

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I bought my ASUS at Best buy Mobile in the mall. Only two of us were there. No one knew about the Best Buy at the Mall. Outside the mall was a big store and they had hundreds of people. I wanted to buy more, but Karma said , leave it for someone else to find.

itony

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

gf picked one up for me in another town at best buy mobile.worried about them being different models also. there's a big discussion about it in the slickdeals thread...
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3613880

someone posted "most specs seem to be same, some specs are not given,but there are differences in audio, graghics."

that and the complaint here about the glass has me very worried!

hopefully there's no problems during root and flashing...

edit: so brown box is the "legit" one? what color box is the x1 supposed "fake"? (not claiming legit or fake but for distinguishing purposes)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret