Google Calendar Widget Appointments are not syncing properly.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this is a Honeycomb problem, ot not, but my appointment calendar on the TF isn't syncing properly with my Google account. It's working fine between my Droid X, and my PC on Windows 7 and the Firefox browser, but on the TF, repeating appointments are double listed and some appointments that have been cancelled for many days are still showing as active on the TF. A refresh doesn't improve things.

The appointment calendar viewed through the URL on the browser on the TF shows correct appointments.
I'm close to trying a dreaded Factory Data Reset but I thought I'd check in here to see if others may be experiencing the same problem.

Update: I was finally able to clear up the appointments, at least for the time being. I deselected the account calendar in the widget, then waited for it to display no appointments at all, then reselected it, and after a moment the correct appointments all appeared, with no duplication on repeating appointments. I doubt this is really a solution, and it seems there is something awry, but at least it gives me an interim cleanup until it gets out of sync again.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Last edited: