Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WTB asus eee pad transformer

looking for a used one if anyone is selling theirs to get the new PRIME!

Default Re: WTB asus eee pad transformer

You can check out gamestop they have ones for $299, not sure if you want to spend less than that but I just grabbed one from there.

Too bad they haven't been available to order online for the passed 3-4 days.

Sadly there's only one GameStop within a 20 mile radius of my house that sells tablets and they're out. Apparently not all have tablets in the store.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Quote Originally Posted by zedorda View Post
    Too bad they haven't been available to order online for the passed 3-4 days.
    Past* and ok you act like they won't get anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    Past* and ok you act like they won't get anymore.
    How do u get that from me pointing out the past??? My point was it sucks when they show off a price of $299 that u can't make use of because it says they are not available for online order. Then u call them and they tell u they are in stock but you can't order them because the website is not working right. Even tho some body has posted like 5 times that they are right over at gamestop.com to order like there isn't any problem getting one there for that awesome $299 price tag.