New update 12-24-11

HobieCoop

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
The firmware came for me on 12-24 and it was like a gift from santa! I was trying to hook up my transformer tomy panasonic HDTV but the tv wouldn't recognize the HDMI input (a well documented issue). I checked for new firmware and miraculously found one, applied it and then my panny could see my transformer. It was a Christmas Miracle!! Thanks Santa!

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Heads up. this .21 update close the exploit use to root with Razorclaw.
If you don't care about root ignore this post.:D

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

zet213

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am completely new to Android. My Asus Transformer is on HTK75.Revolver, 3.2.1 version. Can I do the update from Asus website (SKU WW version). The reason for the update is support for my Panasonic tv. Thanks!

motoprof

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I am completely new to Android. My Asus Transformer is on HTK75.Revolver, 3.2.1 version. Can I do the update from Asus website (SKU WW version). The reason for the update is support for my Panasonic tv. Thanks!

Welcome to Android. Click on settings, about tablet, then firmware update.

Reactions: zet213

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

You're running a custom ROM. Ota update will not work.
However Revolver ROM has been updated to the latest release. Just download and flash via CWM recovery

Reactions: zet213

zet213

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I found that CWM recovery and installed it, but it asks me about model number/name and I don't see Asus Transformer 101 on the list. What should I do?

zet213

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I assumed that since you have Revolver running you already had CWM recovery installed.

Anyway I think you're trying to use ROM manager to install the CWM recovery? It's not compatible with the Transformer. Use RecoveryInstaller found here [APP] Recovery Installer - flash CWM with a Click - xda-developers

After you have CWM install boot into recovery and flash ROM

Sorry, I still quite don't know what to do. I downloaded that Recovery Installer and tried to use that CWM recovery, but my Asus Transformer is still not on a list of available models. Can you give me step by step instruction?