ICS Upgrade for Asus Transformer TF101 is now Available in US

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
ASUS is seriously on top of their game with tablets. I wish other OEMs would be this quick with updates... I'm looking at you Samsung!!!

ut00wj

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Mine only seemed laggy for a few minutes after updating. Once it got through that stage, responsiveness has been much snappier.

Droid Nigel

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine only seemed laggy for a few minutes after updating. Once it got through that stage, responsiveness has been much snappier.

Same here. Much faster now.
Browser is waaayy better in terms of fluidity and response.
I'm having issues with GPS tho. I'm in Jersey and it keeps saying I'm in California (oh how I wish )

jon_stewart

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
got it in UK. but seemed a bit laggy. anyone experience similar issue?

Yes, I have it in UK, and it does seem very laggy, especially the screen response. Very disappointing for the first version of Android that is hardware accelerated throughout the UI.
J

EDIT: This is seriously bad. Browser is buggy, things shutting down randomly all the time (eg Google+). Must need a wipe to work well. Frankly if that is the case it is a disgrace. As someone else pointed out in another thread, better to wait and have fewer bugs than be an early adopter.

Last edited:

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The stock browser doesn't have a permanent setting for desktop. Someone in another forum mentioned ICS Browser+. Works great