ICS laggy?

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone experiencing lag in the Settings? Should I do a factory reset to wipe everything so that it runs smoother?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
GPS is definitely broke after the upgrade. Used to lock in seconds, now it doesn't even see more than one satellite...running gps test and gps status. Sucks

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Our TF really lagged initially, but finally was able to isolate the problem to Google+. After I reset data on that app, we had clear sailing. Perhaps that problem was connected to our multiple accounts.

It's looking great now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

hockeyhippie

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Working great for me and the GPS is fine. It was slow for about 10 minutes after upgrading but after that it's been noticably faster. Very happy so far.

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Mine was terribly laggy on hc. Now its blazes through even with a bug that half the screen (diagonally) dissappers for millaseconds when I open up certain apps within ics folders... no biggy. Loving the upgrade.

Last edited:

cbill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
It has been posted repeatedly throughout all of the transformer forums that a hard (factory) reset will fix most problems occuring as a result of the ICS upgrade.

Also, many Apps must be uninstalled and reinstalled in order to run correctly. If you are having problems and have not done a hard reset, then it probably would be best to do that before flaming an obviously very good OS upgrade. To do otherwise may give the appearance of being somewhat childish.

Personally, I am very grateful to ASUS for their conscientious (and rare among most phone makers) effort to keep our TFs up to date.

takehull

Hipster Retro Jelly Bean
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I had some issues, but a quick factory reset cleared them up. Tablet runs like new, now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Thx for the note cbill, I've had some issues and will definitely try the factory reset. I'm posting in advance of that b/c I haven't seen many posts with the issues I'm having which seem to be system issues and not apps.

My xformer randomly stops auto-rotating and the audio stops working. Audio = all sound like youtube, website video, notifications, etc. Auto-rotate comes back after cycling the screen off/on but it comes back. Sound requires soft reset. Anyone else experiencing this?

I'll update once I've hard reset

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21