Editing Google Docs

jc924

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Supposedly the latest version of Google Docs for Android allows editing documents. However, I can't seem to see how to do it. The instructions say to tap the editing icon in the upper right hand corner, but there aren't any icons on the upper right hand corner. Does anyone know how to do this?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Here is a picture showing the edit button but to be able to see that you must be using a doc you have the ability to change by having access and being the correct type of doc (I don't think you can edit PDF files).
6c444909-2d1a-da60.jpg

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk

Rags_k

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I think mclarryjrs's comment should help you. I also feel that still there must be a lot of clarity in what excetly a tool can provide user's. But the concern is while viewing the sheet in 3.5 inch screen. It displays the cell's which are not filled also so viewing the sheet becomes a pain for the eyes, meanwhile heard about this tool called CollateBox CollateBox – Simplest tool for Data Collection, Sharing & Online Collaboration which is gaining a lot of traction in online sharing and editing space. I guess you must also have a look at this one..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87