- 205 Posts
Recent apps button often takes screenshot
I am running ICS stock. Often when I try to access the Recent Apps, it takes a screenshot instead. I know there is a setting to enable/disable the Recent apps button from taking a screenshot when you long press it. I am not long pressing it. I think it is because the system is bogged down and thinks that I am. It is very annoying. Anyone else get this?
I could disable the screenshot feature, but I do use it occasionally and I think I would still get that pause before the Recent Apps comes up.
- 10-09-2012, 04:04 PM #2
- By vincentallen2 in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 03:57 PM
- By midmofan in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2012, 10:17 AM
- By hyde49314 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2012, 11:27 PM
- By dpakrr in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2011, 02:16 AM
- By brandonscott in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2009, 02:05 PM