- 171 Posts
TF101, eStrong File Manager, & an SD card.
Probably a simple question and I'm just really being slow but first day using a TF101 and I installed eStrong as I normally do on my Android devices and usually an SD card shows up in as a folder of external_sd_card but it doesn't on here and I don't have a menu. Anyone have an idea of how I access my SDcard through eStrong?
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD
- 171 Posts
Re: TF101, eStrong File Manager, & an SD card.
Just so if anyone else has this issue and comes across this, can help them. When you have it first installed, estrong defaults to looking at what it calls the 'SDCARD' which is really internal memory. You have to go to settings and remove the SDCARD folder from the default folder. Now when you load up the default directory there is a folder called REMOVABLE and that is the SDCARD slots in the tablet and dock if connected.
- By mtig464 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2011, 08:03 AM
- By dbareis in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2011, 07:15 PM
- By thechemE#CB in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:43 AM
- By gmcdaniel in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:35 PM