My apps disappear
I am having a issue with my tf-101that my apps disappear, both in home screen and the other pages where all of them are shown. Sometimes it starts if I try and move a app on the home screen, they all disappear. Sometimes it just does it. Technically, they are still there. If I click where I know one is, it does open. I just can't see them. To get them back, sometimes they will if I go to an app then come back to the home screen. But that is rare. Most of the time, I have to shut it down and restart it. I have deleted most of my background apps I have. And I have gone to one of the included backgrounds. A non "live" background. Any ideas what is causing this? It is really annoying.
Thanks for any help you can give.
- 02-17-2013, 02:39 AM #2
Re: My apps disappear
This kind of thing used to happen to my old Acer A500 after I upgraded it from Honeycomb to ICS. It finally stopped when I did a factory reset, then reinstalled all of my apps. It's a bit of a hassle, but actually doesn't take too long.
- 02-17-2013, 07:05 PM #4
- By roxy1712 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2012, 12:42 PM
- By zim1985 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:19 AM
- By Doc Harley in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2011, 04:22 PM
- By creccaj1 in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 33Last Post: 03-22-2011, 04:37 PM
- By skilledone in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2009, 05:42 PM