- 3 Posts
asus transformer pad infinity tf700t cant connect to computer
I recently bought an asus transformer pad tf700t and I tried to connect it to my computer via usb cable but i wasn able to, I have done everything I could to make it work.
I restored the Tablet to its original settings I checked usb debugging and uncheked it, I did usb computer connection> and tried MTP and PTP any of them work and I also update my windows 64 bit system, but still doesnt work, can someone suggest me a solution for this problem?
I really want to be able to connect my tablet to my computer
- 09-11-2013, 07:22 PM #2
Re: asus transformer pad infinity tf700t cant connect to computer
Welcome to Android Central! Are you getting any notifications at all when you plug it in, or does the computer completely ignore it? Maybe there's a problem with the cable. Do you have any other cables you can try? I realize that this may be a problem, since Asus tablets tend to use proprietary connectors.
Why do you want to connect it to the computer--to transfer files? You can do it wirelessly, using AirDroid.
- By Gatz Rexdale in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 07:19 PM
- By jeni1072 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:17 AM
- By def1ant2 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:00 PM
- By ChrisMayhew in forum HTC Droid Incredible SReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:52 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:21 PM