Anyone know where we can pre order?

charliegrs

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So now that we have a US release date (April 26th) I cant find any place to pre order one. I looked on Amazon, Newegg, Staples etc but none seems to have a pre order option yet. Anyone know where if its possible to pre order a Transformer yet?

marcjac

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking too, to no avail. I checked almost every site I could get to based on Asus' announcement this morning. Perhaps the retailers will get something going before the 26th?? At this point it's almost better to wait since we're just 5 days away. I'd also like to see if anyone's going to carry the device in a store (vs online) that I could handle the Transformer before making a decision to purchase.

-Marc

Reactions: fkpalm

EJL1980

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been looking too, to no avail. I checked almost every site I could get to based on Asus' announcement this morning. Perhaps the retailers will get something going before the 26th?? At this point it's almost better to wait since we're just 5 days away. I'd also like to see if anyone's going to carry the device in a store (vs online) that I could handle the Transformer before making a decision to purchase.

-Marc

My local staples said they would have them tuesday, but they couldn't find it in their system. weird.

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to find any pre-order sites either, but I'm hoping when, and if, one of us discovers it, he/she will will be sure to remember to post it on this thread, so we can get in line.

I been wanting this since they announced it at CES in January, and the reviews since have not discouraged me. This one has been flying under the radar up til now, with little promotion or coverage, and I really think sales and user reaction will shock the industry, once it hits the field.

One point I'm not clear on is if the 32gb version, and the keyboard/dock will be available with the initial release.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
One point I'm not clear on is if the 32gb version, and the keyboard/dock will be available with the initial release.

Yeah, I like to know if a person can order the keyboard at the same time as the tablet.

I've got $550 sitting here waiting for Amazon to swap me for some tab-book goodness...

-Suntan

Rhyyker

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't think preorder will be necessary, there've been android releases with bigger ad campaign and hype than this and supplies have always been plentiful.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Congrats man. I am getting one as soon as they are available. I had the Xoom for a few days and took it back. I just could not justify $800 for that tablet. But for half that I can. and with the addition of a USEFUL docking keyboard makes it an even better buy. I hope Amazon puts it up soon. Also would like to see the keyboard added to these websites too...

bryers01

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks EJL1980

I got in and got one ordered before they where gone or at least I paid for something. ;) We will see if I get it or not.

gasponia

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Grr, wish I'd seen this sooner. Will have to put some effort into lurking this thread and retailers' sites over the weekend to see if preorder pages appear.

Zaft#AC

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
the newegg link seems to be dead for me... i click it and all i get is a list of asus netbooks.. no tablet.

Same here. It could be that they weren't supposed to list the Transformer just yet, and so were asked to pull it by management. I know that Best Buy is notorious for that.

GUARDiAN921

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site

-Marc

You think they'll have the laptop/keyboard dock out to demo with the tablet too? Been eyeing this since just several weeks ago and want to demo one w/ the dock before making a decision.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar