Here's the plan for Tuesday...

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com
Here are my plans for Tuesday.

Go to Staples, and check out the Eee Asus Transformer.

Depending on how I will like the Transformer, the next step will be:

a.) Go next door to Costco, and return the Motorola Xoom.
b.) Grab cash and run next door to Staples and get the Eee Asus Transformer.
c.) Go home and play with new toy. And probably b!tch about something, anything, hahahaha.

or

a.) Go back to my car, drive back home with Motorola Xoom still in hand.
b.) Cry because I could've save a couple of $$ by getting the Transformer, but didn't get it because it just didn't feel better than my Xoom.
c.) Go home and play with the old toy. And probably b!tch about the Transformer. LOL.

Oh well, I can't wait for Tuesday to come to see how it goes.

red_devil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You forgot reality...

you go to costco to return your xoom, return to staples to empty shelves, and me with my cart of transformers.

Ill sell you one $700 :D

mellojoe

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
LOL.

I guess I'll go Staples, buy the Transformer, then to Costco to return the Xoom.

This. Very much this. Then hold them side by side for a few minutes in the car. Make them fight each other for the chance to stay on the island. Tablet deathmatch.

scheets973

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
its not old... and it is not proven. Honey comb is new, tablets are not a proven neccesity into the future. ALSO, use amazon avoid the tax... that adds up on 400 dollars.

jnewell

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
its not old... and it is not proven. Honey comb is new, tablets are not a proven neccesity into the future. ALSO, use amazon avoid the tax... that adds up on 400 dollars.

Yeah, everyone thought netbooks were "proven"? Proven to be a false start. :(

The thing about Amazon or any mail order method is that while you save the tax, returns can get a little protracted sometimes. Sometimes face to face, brick & mortar is worth the added cost.

Visual360

Dec 9, 2010
www.visual360photography.com

True. In fact, I love Amazon. I do most of my shopping there. Prime membership FTW! Oh, and I haven't had a problem returning anything to Amazon either.

Although, I also have the "Executive membership" at Costco, and get money back rewards. So with the $650 purchased I was able to get back a few change. Plus, the return policy is fantastic. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol