Will This be Available in Store?

robmack#AC

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Everyone seems to be trying to order this online, will retailers be getting this in stores and is there a date of when? For the demand this seems to be getting, the Transformer seems to be kind of a mystery...

hawflake

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I am in DC metro area, and none of the local Bestbuys has them. Checked Staples too, they are still waiting for the Acer tablets to come in let alone the Transformer. It would be pure dumb luck if you find this in stores initially.
So disappointed was me, I almost broke down and bought a Xoom at Costco.

DroidCake

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Everyone seems to be trying to order this online, will retailers be getting this in stores and is there a date of when? For the demand this seems to be getting, the Transformer seems to be kind of a mystery...

I don't think we are going to see any in stores for a few weeks. Retailers make a big deal about these things and not a one has said squat.

~DC

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I went to a Best Buy today and asked the Sales manager about it, and him nor the sales rep even knew about the device. I had them look it up in their system and its status was "deleted", but the manager said that it basically meant that their system hasnt even activated the product. Meaning there is not a single Best Buy in the country that recieved this product for launch. Warehouses included.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463