Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Worst launch ever?

Voters
223. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

155 69.51%
  • no

46 20.63%
  • I dont care, I was lucky and got one!

22 9.87%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Nascar Dog View Post
    The Xoom has a honeycomb like grid that you can see under flourescent lighting.
    The PlayBook has horizontal lines.
    The iPad has a grid but very hard to see.

So, if you look hard enough, they all have visible lines.
    It didn't take me much effort to see the grid on the Acer. Very easy to see.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by HappyFish View Post
    It didn't take me much effort to see the grid on the Acer. Very easy to see.
    I'm looking at one right now... can't see it at all. If I hold it under a bright light with the screen off when viewed from the side, I see something, but nothing dramatic, and certainly not something I would consider even mentioning. It would be like complaining that my TV gets lousy reception when turned off. :-)

This Acer is going back to the store when I get the transformer or maybe even the ipad2 (I am less convinced that Honeycomb is ready for prime time). I would never consider returning it for the reason you describe.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

If he wants to take it back because he can see the capacitive finger digitizer grid when it's off that's his business. Can we please get back on topic?

-Suntan
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234