HHgregg has stock

reidoreilly

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
yep, sure do, I was going to post the exact same thing. After my item still hasnt got an update since they said it was backordered i just canceled it. So I checked HHGreggs site and it said in-store only, and this morning I walked in and they had 1 in stock they just got in and didnt even have time to put it out yet. The guy said they wont be getting another order in for "awhile". My store was in columbus ohio, and he said the 5 others in the area are supposed to get theirs by this weekend, so if you are in central ohio you can go into the store and buy it then and just wait for it to get delivered.

ms960

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Just went and checked my local HHgregg and they neither had them in stock, nor did their distribution center have any in stock. The guy I talked to said it could be a couple weeks before he sees any. Good luck.

kareden

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Agree w/ ms960. I talked to HHGregg last night and it looks like only the stores near the corporate headquarters (Indiana-Ohio area) got stock. None of the stores on the East coast have stock yet. I was told to wait a week or two for stock to show up on the East coast. Of course, the advantage w/ HHGregg is that you can only buy in store, so you get to handle a unit before buying. I have asked them to give me a call when a shipment is on its way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo