Fry's Inventory...

markstanco#CB

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Called the Dallas store, they said 36 in stock. Sent a buddy over to get 2 for me 5 minutes later...

He gets there and the associate says they only received 2 and that was it.

Nice job fry's. Your inventory system rocks.

FYI, if you think I am mistaking, I gave them this product number. 6575513

Reactions: gadgk

antacus

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Called the Dallas store, they said 36 in stock. Sent a buddy over to get 2 for me 5 minutes later...

He gets there and the associate says they only received 2 and that was it.

Nice job fry's. Your inventory system rocks.

FYI, if you think I am mistaking, I gave them this product number. 6575513

Your pn is correct for the 16g version. I am in the DFW area as well and I have hunting nonstop myself for one. I seen online inventory come and go at Frye. The Irving store got three in sometime last night. I put an order in last night and waited until 9:20 this morning finally getting my email. I am typing this on my new TV :)

Brand new, not return... just have to look nonstop and cross your fingers.

aceat64

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Your pn is correct for the 16g version. I am in the DFW area as well and I have hunting nonstop myself for one. I seen online inventory come and go at Frye. The Irving store got three in sometime last night. I put an order in last night and waited until 9:20 this morning finally getting my email. I am typing this on my new TV :)

Brand new, not return... just have to look nonstop and cross your fingers.

You should know that I hate you. :p

I saw that the Fry's in Irving had some in stock yesterday and scrambled to order. Twenty minutes later I got an e-mail with the subject "In-store Pick Up Order Confirmation" but when I read the body it said: "Your order ********, quote ******* IS NOT READY for pick up because the following items are not available in the store at this time"

I guess I'll have to keep trying, at least I know they actually did have them in stock at one point.

antacus

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
You should know that I hate you. :p

I guess I'll have to keep trying, at least I know they actually did have them in stock at one point.

LOL. Sorry dude. This was my third order at Fry's and the first two were exactly like yours, not available. I was starting to think the on-line stock was nonsense but this third order proved me wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon