1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Are games working?

I saw a video about gaming on the transformer, and the person said he could not download games, he mentioned "Dungeon Defender." So was wondering if the Tegra optimized games were working on your transformers. (Monster Madness, Samurai II and Dungeon Defenders)

I've got Dungeon Defenders working fine on my Transformer.
    Thanked by:

DD installed on mine and comes up working. I have not actually tried p[laying yet b ut it does make noise and let me create a "hero". Other games work as well. Some are really small with no option to expand, I guess they are written for the smaller phone screen with no conversion done yet. Thus far every game I tried works. Pandora FCs EVERY time I try to run it. Nook FCs if I hit the back button, works other then that. Had another app issue but cant remember what that was.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Cool, glad to know that it's working. I suppose lots of developers will optimize their apps in the next month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker9706 View Post
    I saw a video about gaming on the transformer, and the person said he could not download games, he mentioned "Dungeon Defender." So was wondering if the Tegra optimized games were working on your transformers. (Monster Madness, Samurai II and Dungeon Defenders)
    I've played Dungeon Defender on both the Xoom and Transformer, works flawlessly on both. Also played Vendetta, and Guerrilla Bob THD. All very fun and look awsome.

I posted a quick video showing the games in the Tegra Zone market if your looking to see what's out and coming.

Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks for the video! I'm glad Vendetta works, that sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Parker9706 View Post
    Thanks for the video! I'm glad Vendetta works, that sounds like fun!
    Vendetta is a little crazy with on screen controls but once you get used to it not bad. I haven't had the time to advance very far so really haven't been involved in larger battles to know if the Tegra 2 chip can handle it but so far really impressive gameplay.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Awesome! I hope I can get my transformer soon. I'm a big gamer so I wanted to make sure that the tegra games were working on the tablet.

I loaded the tegrazone but not tried any games. Last night I tried DD for about 20 minutes. The game is a little slow to load and after you get through that the graphics were smooth as can be. I did not overly like the on-screen controls but that is a personal pref. Maybe if I gave it more time I'd be happier with how those work. Graphics are really crisp and responsive tho
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Yeah, I've played DD on a g-tab, not like it has a great screen but it worked nicely.