Cases for this?

doomtuba

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I looked at the Android Central store but didn't see any accesories for this. Are there any good cases out yet?

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I've looked around and couldn't find a case other then this one on Amazon. They are in stock now. Amazon.com: ASUS Sleeve Case for ASUS Eee Pad TF101 Transformer (TF101 Sleeve): Electronics

That looks like my Apple case for my iPad1...It's a nice case, I really like it for the iPad...However, since I've got the Asus keyboard on order for my Transformer, I won't be getting one for it...It fits my iPad great, but it's really tight fitting...I wouldn't want to go throught the hassle of sliding it in and out everytime I wanted to use the keyboard......

That said, if you are not going to purchase a keyboard for the Asus, if the case is like mine, it would work great on the Transformer protecting it from things in a backpack or where ever you lay it down.......

Dave.......... :D

Parker9706

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That looks like my Apple case for my iPad1...It's a nice case, I really like it for the iPad...However, since I've got the Asus keyboard on order for my Transformer, I won't be getting one for it...It fits my iPad great, but it's really tight fitting...I wouldn't want to go throught the hassle of sliding it in and out everytime I wanted to use the keyboard......

That said, if you are not going to purchase a keyboard for the Asus, if the case is like mine, it would work great on the Transformer protecting it from things in a backpack or where ever you lay it down.......

Dave.......... :D

What I would really like is a rubber skin case to protect it, but this would do.