Sears.com

jcpharm

May 2, 2011
Visit site
strange...i used "Express CHeckout" and got an order confirmation email (plus my CC has the charge pending now)....hopefully they actually have stock. says delivery estimate May 12-16.

Principal Skinner

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I called rep said not in stock ...she also said not available yet for shipping. Can't order online either. Click add to cart ...nothing happens ...curses!:(:mad:

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I called rep said not in stock ...she also said not available yet for shipping. Can't order online either. Click add to cart ...nothing happens ...curses!:(:mad:

I just called Sears again. They confirmed my order is good and they have 2 reserved for me.

I think it is out of stock because all the units they have on hand are sold out.

In any case, I just need 1 for now. So I canceled 1 from my order. Hopefully they put that 1 back in stock. But you must act fast next time or someone else will take it.

fonze73

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking number for my 16GB unit from my Sears order on Saturday. Looks like others over on XDA are getting tracking numbers also.

Drifter

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number for my 16GB unit from my Sears order on Saturday. Looks like others over on XDA are getting tracking numbers also.

Just got my tracking # also. Got a little scared earlier when i asked live chat for my tracking number and she said there was no record of my order.

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I also got tracking # today. I canceled 1 of my order but they emailed me over the weekend that the order can't be canceled because it was already at their shipping department. Got 2 tracking numbers today. I will either return 1 back to the store or sell one locally. If anyone is interested and live in the Queens, NY area, PM me.

jcpharm

May 2, 2011
Visit site
yeap....i got one too...cancelled my J&R order so hopefully folks who preordered there behind me will be one more place in the queue ahead.

jcpharm

May 2, 2011
Visit site
hey, does anyone who ordered from Sears have tracking info on their Transformer yet? although i got a tracking number as of 5/9 it still has no tracking info in the UPS system. I online chatted with Sears customer service and they said that because they use "zone-skipping" to expedite delivery, this sometimes happens. Not sure it is real or BS but i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this too since i have never heard of this with places like Amazon or TigerDirect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87