Ordered on from BJs but got a weird security email...

mpm#CB

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I was able to order a 16 GB TF from BJs, and I got order confirmation via email. However I just received another email stating this:

"Thank you for your recent order at BJ's Wholesale Club.

At BJs.com, our goal is to ensure a secure shopping experience for all of our Members. For
your protection, we have referred your order to BJ's Order Review Team for further
verification.

If necessary, the Order Review Team will contact you within the next few days to confirm
the billing information provided with your order.

We regret that until information can be verified, your order will remain on hold. If we
cannot complete verification within 5 business days, to protect your security, we will
cancel your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause and ask for your understanding as
we work to provide all of our Members a secure shopping experience."

Anyone experience this before or know what it means?

mpm#CB

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Well they just approved my order and then canceled my order right after. Evidently they don't reserve a unit while the security check is processing.

This is getting really frustrating. Almost makes me want to stick with my Xoom. Hopefully JR comes through or something else opens up.

ravizzle

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine went through fine and I did not get any security check or anything. I suggest u call n see what its about. If u lost ur place in line try nowinstock.net to try and get from somewhere else

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463