Travel photography

ponloeu

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting one soon for travel photography (backup+viewing). Can anyone think of a way to transfer pictures from a full size SD card to a portable 2.5 HDD without getting the dock?

Thanks,

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting one soon for travel photography (backup+viewing). Can anyone think of a way to transfer pictures from a full size SD card to a portable 2.5 HDD without getting the dock?

Thanks,

Realistically, the easiest way would be to get an Acer Iconia instead of the Transformer.

It has a host USB port on the tablet itself.

If I didn?t want the dock, I would be very tempted to get the Iconia instead.

-Suntan

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Asus has annouced a usb adapter that fits in the port on the bottom. That and a usb hub might do the trick.

My issue is I need an app that handles Canon raw format.

Sent from my NOOKcolor using Tapatalk

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
My issue is I need an app that handles Canon raw format.

Yeah. I need Nikon raw support. It would be great if Adobe came out with a lightweight viewer that supported DNG as well as the various mainstream raw formats.

-Suntan

ponloeu

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the great answers. If it supports a USB hub, that should do the trick. The SD card reader can go in one port and HDD in the other. Please let me know if anyone is able to confirm this.

Thank you,

bbasiaga

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I really want a port of the Canon Remote Capture software for android....then I could use this thing instead of a laptop from some night sky imaging.

-Brian

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel